Sunday, November 16, 2008

Lazy Sunday!



Today was a LAZY day! We spent the day in sweats and jammies. Why the heck not? The only thing I accomplished today was a small bit of Christmas shopping this morning. The kids hung out with movies, coloring, and video games. It was a nice day.(you can see Zachary concentrating so VERY very hard on his Leapster game)
And the good news? Lucy is tolerating her medicine!!!! Yesterday afternoon the crankies went away and she stopped gorging on her formula. I was completely shocked! I really thought we were in for a long long haul on our quest for medicine. As I said before, the meds have completely gotten rid of the hives on her lips(yay!) and it seems to be reducing the severity of her dermatographism(more yay!).
I will call our allergist tomorrow to update him and see if he wants to add in another medicine to get the dermatographism under better control. After that its off to trial lollipops!!!

No comments: