Monday, June 20, 2011

And it just gets more boring...

Nothing dramatic to update with this week. My blog is a bit stale isn't it?

We've been doing the usual around here- spending time with family, ushering the kids here and there, school, housework, yadda yadda.

Lu had a particularly bad day today. Shes had a rough couple days but today was pretty bad. She had a lot of stomach pain, nearly vomited a few times, and had several blowouts. She kept complaining all day of not feeling well. It was pretty clear she was tired and really struggling to deal with everything today. It didn't help that she fell down several times and got "boo boos". I have no idea why shes had a bit of a spike in her issues the last few days, but I hope it stops soon.

Thanks for checking in on Lu, hopefully I will have something to report soon!

No comments: