Lu had an episode of the "Big D" last night and her heiny is paying for it. I dont know what set her off, I am just praying that its not the sugar. I noticed that the Domino sugar I bought last week was NOT clumpy, making me worry that it has been coated in cornstarch as other companies do to prevent clumping. If Domino is out for her I have no idea what brand to try.
We have an appointment with the allergist scheduled for tomorrow to deal with the results of her sugar trial, a follow up on the medication we started a month ago, and to deal with a few other miscellaneous problems.
The Zacs went on the family ski trip over the weekend. Lu and I had to stay behind for obvious reasons, but enjoyed a girls weekend playing salon. Zachary went to ski school and his report card showed that he actually did pretty well!
Wednesday, January 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment