We are planning on making our first trip of the year down to the ocean this weekend! I am so excited! Both the kids are obsessed with sand play so hopefully they will park it on the beach for a few hours so mommy and daddy can work on their healthy "glow". I will take lots of pics to share as always :)
Lucy is doing okay. Heat is just not her best friend, so the days that are cool she is happy but once it gets up near/above 80 she starts to get messy. She says her skin is "ishy" (itchy) and has had a few rounds of the big "D" that have renewed my appreciation for the leak guards on Pull Ups. However, none of this stops Lucy from enjoying the playground, sandbox, or any space outside for that matter. My kids are content just to run amok in the field behind our house when the sun is shining.
In other news, I am fighting an infection in my face. Yes...my face. Antibiotics are taking care of it, but I am absolutely praying like crazy that I am not doomed to deal with these infections continuously the way I did as a teenager. Its both physically and emotionally painful to have a portion of my face red, swollen, and burning constantly.
Anyways, I will update once we are back from the beach! Enjoy the holiday!
Thursday, May 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment