Lucy's suddenly got a lot going on over the next week or two. Friday is her appointment with the behavioral therapy, she just got scheduled for her GJ placement next Wednesday, shes due for a visit with our pediatrician, and now it turns out she needs an EKG before her pain medication can be prescribed. Oy!

The bad news is that Wednesday I may end up going solo because Big Zach isn't certain he can get away from work. I hate going into an appointment with sedation alone because there is no telling how Lu will react. When she was sedated last October it blew up into a nightmare and our doctors worry that it could happen again- its one reason why this procedure has been put off for so long. I would hate to be caught in a scary situation without my husband around to help. I am praying he can work it out without upsetting his job.
It's overwhelming but all seems necessary. I really really hope that this all leads to easier days for Lucy. Its been a long time since shes been able to get comfortable and stay that way. I want to see her downward spiral stop.
Thank you so much for checking in on Lucy. Thank you for all your thoughts and prayers!
1 comment:
Wow Girl you guys will be busy! I can't believe Dr G did not tell you about the EKG at the appt. Sigh. Atleast that is easy. We will keep Lucy in our prayers next Wednesday. Let me know if you need anything.
Melissa
Post a Comment