We've been dogsitting this guy all week. He's alright, other than being a trash eater with a serious craving for q-tips, he's relatively calm. He has slept with Lu every night and is great for snuggling. He might be a little....on the slow side, but hey he's a dog.
I am feeling pretty good about moving forward with the GJ tube for Lucy. I am ready to get started on something so that things will get better for her. Her psych appointment is all set up for next Friday. We will see how that turns out. It seems that the intent of this program is to teach Lucy to ignore her pain, and I don't know if I feel thats ever a good idea.
Today is my birthday. Zachary is away at the beach and Lu is spending tomorrow with Pop and Joy so that Zach and I can have a fabulous day out! We are so excited!
No comments:
Post a Comment