Today my baby boy is OFFICIALLY 5!!!! I cant believe that 5 years ago today we were welcoming him into the world....after 36 hours of labor. My amazing little man seems sooooo old. I cant believe in just a month he will be riding the bus to go to the "big school" without his mommy. He can run, climb, add numbers, ride a bike, read(a little), clean up his own room, use the potty, get himself dressed all by himself, draw some great pictures, write his name..... the list goes on of the things that he can do all by himself. My baby isn't a baby anymore and somehow turning 5 just seems to have sealed it. I am so sad for all the things in our past that are now over, but so excited for all the stuff to come in his future! Happy Birthday, Bud!
Tuesday, July 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment