Ugh. Last night was seriously the WORST night ever.
We went to my parents house for the day to celebrate Zachary's coming birthday. Everyone had fun and behaved themselves. Lu broke out in some "blisters"(I guess you would call it) on her lips that bled, but that has been happening off and on for a while now so I didn't make a fuss about it. The blisters seem to be a painful annoyance that we just cant do anything about these days so we are just dealing with it. We haven't pegged them as an allergic reaction to something or just a completely unrelated issue all together- they are just a mystery.
We left fairly late and the kiddies fell asleep in the car as usual. When we got home we took Lu up to bed and plopped her in the crib expecting her to go back to sleep like she normally would. Well, that is where our night began. She sat up screaming like she had been hurt. We thought maybe she was fussing because she didn't want to go back to sleep so we tried to let her fuss it out but she just kept going. The rest of the night I was in and out of her room practically begging her to go to sleep. She was fine as long as she were upright, but the moment we laid her flat she would scream and scream. The only thing we could figure was the her reflux was flaring up and causing a lot of pain when she was laid flat. I actually caught her trying to sleep standing up around 2 am! It wasn't until around 4 that she finally passed out for the night!
I had to be up at 7 to babysit another kiddo this morning so I spent the day on 3 hours rest! Ahhhhhh! I am so tired!! Goodnight!
Monday, July 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment