Sunday, July 5, 2009

July 4th






















We spent the evening at Bill and Joy's this year. The kids had a great time playing with the slip n slide Pop bought them and running around the bonfire with sparklers (a 2 yr old and a sparkler unsafe you say? nah!) Daddy put on his, now annual, firework display which pretty much makes his year. By the end of the evening Pop got to keep his eyebrows even after lighting the bonfire, the kids had nearly every blade of grass in the yard glued to their wet bodies after the slip n slide, Mommy's belly was full of marshmallows, and Daddy had a permanent smile glued to his face after playing "pyrotechnic" for 20 minutes! Everyone also slept until after 9 am this morning! Yay!

*my camera died so I have only a few pics and the majority of the ones I do have are blurry! This camera gives little warning that the batteries are low so it will take blurry pics and then give you about a 5 minute warning its done. Argh! I loaded it with batteries just the last time I used it so I thought I would be covered for sure!











No comments: