Friday, July 24, 2009

Thats better.

Lucy is doing much better as of the last two days. It figured that about the time I had resigned to the fact we were going to have to go back in again, that she improved. Her appointment with the allergist is now scheduled for August 5th as planned, in order to reevaluate where we are at and determine if another food challenge is in order.

I drove Zachary out to my parents' house yesterday. They are taking the little guy down to the beach for the whole weekend! He was SO excited to have his Pop Pop all to himself.

Usually, my parents' house is a major trigger for Lucy especially when her meds are not working. But Lucy surprisingly did great. She passed out on the way home and woke up about a half hour later, saying "Mom, I don't feel good." I was fully prepared to be up ALL night long, but she didn't make a peep until late this morning! Of course, I hardly slept because I was paranoid she was crying all night. I kept waking up and straining to hear her cries...but they weren't there! What a lovely change of pace!

No comments: