I have been procrastinating on taking Lucy to the allergist. I thought she was on the up and up but last night she was up with her belly and her mood today is pretty bad. She's chugging down water, lollipops and formula in an attempt to self soothe- which is working out in her favor since over the last few months her formula intake has been fairly poor. I was hoping to hold out on her appointment since we were due to go back in August to repeat all of her testing and decide if its in Lucy's best interest to trial another food in September. If we need to go in now and trial a new medication then this may delay any possible food trials until shes back at a healthy baseline.
Yesterday we had a play date with another Eos kiddo and her siblings. It was nice to sit down with another mom and just talk about stuff while the kids played nicely. I feel really lucky to live so close to another mom with a kiddo like Lucy.
Wednesday, July 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment