Sunday, November 7, 2010

I guess I jinxed it

I should have known. The second I call it "great" things would spiral downhill. Why does it always work that way?

Lucy up and took a turn in the opposite direction literally minutes after I posted last. She has been up ALL night the last few nights, crying and moaning. The last two days she hasn't moved from the bed and rarely smiles. She says her head hurts, her neck hurts, and when she eats, her belly hurts. I took her off the pump last night hoping this morning would be better once she had gotten a break, but nope. I put her back on the pump late this morning to get caught up on her calories, but after running it for a few hours she threw pretty much all of it back up. She started to perk up after that so I am hopeful tomorrow will be better.

As a matter of fact, let me jinx this in the other direction- Tomorrow won't be better. There, that should set things right.

No comments: