Gah! Another bad day. Sickness everywhere!
Zachary woke up this morning saying he was sick and refusing to eat. Later he threw up all over the place. He spent the entire day moaning about his stomach and sleeping on and off. Later he had a fever, so I don't know what is going on. At first I thought it was an issue with his allergies since his teacher called to say she gave him wheat the day before. The fever could be attributed to the allergies, but usually he's not this bad.
Lucy has had diarrhea for the last few days and is eating somewhere around 18 oz(she needs 30). Her diapers are not half as wet as they should be and her urine is neon yellow. I have NO idea what is going on with her.
I called the allergist's office today.....and hes out of town until Monday. Insert a serious mad face here. We are due to leave for the beach tomorrow and it seems unlikely at this point. I feel so bad, I know my parents and the kiddies have been looking forward to it so much.
If things aren't substantially better by tomorrow afternoon the trip is off. :(
Thursday, September 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment