Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Watching Closely

So Lu is continuing on with the excessive eating, feverishness, and now some strange dirty diapers. I am still holding out that this will pass, because I just cant imagine what on earth she could be reacting to.
I spoke with our allergist, Dr S today in order to get a letter of medical necessity so we can reapply for formula coverage. I told him about Lucy's new issues and since I am optimistic we are going to wait it out a little while. If things continue on he would like to see us in office for a weight check at the least.
Zachary is doing really really well. Our final list of foods he cannot have are wheat, milk, soy, oat, and corn. Ever since we took out corn that pretty much put a stop to all the stomach complaints and the gagging episodes! I really feel like hes in a good spot right now- hes eating well and hopefully absorbing the nutrients from those foods as well. We took a road trip down to a health food store that carries a large variety of allergen free foods and stocked up for Zachary. He was thrilled to come home from school and find snacks galore in his cabinet.
I am so proud of Little Zac today- he came home from school with a GREEN light! Which means he had perfect behavior at school! He also brought home a paper that was stamped as an A+!! Yay!

No comments: