We are still riding this roller coaster around here. Things look good for a day or two and then get worse, then get a little better, then get way worse, and so on and so on.
Lucy got super constipated last week and for the last two days shes had pure water diarrhea that leaks all over the place. Ugh, yeah that would be a Code Brown. Her butt hurts so bad she winces every time she has to sit down.
Fortunately by this evening she had stopped going so frequently and really perked up in the energy department, so that is leaving me optimistic tomorrow will be better.
I STILL have not gotten a single call about scheduling her scope. Our allergist gave me license to be a huge b**** until the hospital gets it on schedule and quite frankly with all the stress going on in my life right now I am inclined to do so just for the sake of letting my frustrations out! lol
Thats about all I can update on for now! Thanks for checking on Lu!
Sunday, October 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment